Belle da Barbiano

Belle da Barbiano
Playing My SCA Personna

Monday, July 11, 2011

Lampwork Beads Class

Hi, Everybody!

I'm starting a blog, and this is my very first post. I'm very excited!

I'm going to tell you all about the fun stuff I do in the SCA. (The long people words for that are The Society for Creative Anachronism.) I go to lots of SCA events. Yesterday, I went to an Arts and Sciences class yesterday at Picnic in the Park. The people got to make lampwork beads. Some beads were plain and some had spots!

I walked around the park. I tried out a new collapsible water dish, too.  I was testing it for a class about keeping pets comfy in the Modern Middle Ages. The teacher will give out the water dishes at the class. I liked my dish a lot. Woof!

My people liked their beads. Poppa did fighter practice, too. He fights in armor! It's very noisy, so I sat with Momma and watched.

Some falcons flew over us in the trees. Momma said they looked like juveniles. They were practicing flying. They're very pretty, especially when they spread their wings way wide. Momma tried to take pictures, but the birds were way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment